Canon PIXMA TR8550 Drivers Download
- Canon PIXMA TR8550 Printer Review (ijnetworktool.com)– Canon has just released two new 4-in-1 printer Pixma Home Office with print, copy, scan and fax functionality, as well as WiFi connectivity and Bluetooth. Improved UI enables workers to optimize the capabilities of new printers by browsing functions easily through controls. Pixma TR8550 printers (£ 199.99/€ 219.99) have larger touchscreens, 3.0 inch and 4.3-inch screens respectively, the front panel can be tilted to suit the user’s eye line. PIXMA Cloud link is compatible with those that allow users to print and scan documents to and from online services such as GoogleDrive, Evernote and Dropbox for increased speed and the ability to share.
PIXMA Home Office range is ideal for those working at home by giving them the flexibility to suit all requirements and professional needs.
PIXMA TR8550 new key features feature to help remote working such as sheet Automatic Document Feeder 20 (ADF), Auto Duplex Printing, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) , large touch screens and improved User Interface (UI). New compact size means users need more space to work without compromising functionality or quality of their printing.
Improved UI enables workers to optimize the capabilities of new printers by browsing functions easily through controls. PIXMA TR8550 have bigger touchscreens, 3.0 inch and 4.3-inch screens respectively, the front panel can be tilted to suit the user’s eye line. The large size of the screen makes operation even easier functions; ideal if the printer is used regularly throughout the work day.
The feature of Document removal Reminder notifies the user when a document is scanned on the scanner unit, so that users will never forget an important document. For easy management of files 20-sheet ADF feature allows users to scan more documents in a single operation saving you valuable time.
PIXMA TR8550 feature Wi-Fi connectivity giving users more options, so they can print wireless from laptop, tablet or smartphone. PIXMA Cloud link is compatible with those that allow users to print and scan documents  to and from online services such as GoogleDrive, Evernote and Dropbox for increased speed and the ability to share. Users can access and store files using the PIXMA Canon Cloud application Link via PRINT or screen printer that enables remote work with ease. With your Smartphone and copy feature accessed through Canon PRINT app users can also take a photo of a paper with their smartphone in order to convert a soft copy directly to their device.
For users who want more from their printer, PIXMA TR8550 can be connected to an Ethernet cable for the printer to be wired to an entire network meaning you can print and scan users from multiple printers at any time. PIXMA TR8550 also has the advantage of a built-in SD card slot that gives users the flexibility of scan and print directly to and from your SD card so there is no need to connect any other device.
New range incorporates new feature BLE, enabling the Association to a permanent link between the smart device and any compatible printer. Users of Android devices may turn on their printer for BLE enabling easy full Wi-Fi connection, allowing them to print documents from the connected devices. Once the device and your printer are associated via Bluetooth, d users
Canon PIXMA TR8550 Drivers Download Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)
Canon PIXMA TR8550 Drivers Support for:
- Windows 10 (32-bit/ 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit/ 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit/ 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit/ 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit/ 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit/ 64-bit)
Canon PIXMA TR8550 Drivers Download for Mac Os X/ OS X (32-bit/ 64-bit)
Canon PIXMA TR8550 Drivers Support for OS X:
- El Capitan
- Snow Leopard
- Mountain Lion
- macOS Sierra